Fleece Cloth Diaper Liners
Ever change your childs messy diapers and have trouble cleaning them off?
Do you dislike stains left on your cloth diapers? Have someone else change the diaper and then have trouble cleaning them off? Love cloth diapers but not like the poopy ones? Feel like you are wasting money in disposable liners?
Try my reusable fleece diaper liners!
I started making and using fleece diaper liners to :
- allow urine to flow through to the diaper, but stop solids, or semi solids.
- reduce stains on your cloth diapers
- safe to use with diaper creams without ruining your cloth diapers
- help keep moisture away from baby’s bottom
- last thru dozens or more washes
- economical to toss if out and about
2 sizes available:
Standard fleece liners are approximately 6" x 12" and fit most cloth diapers.
Small fleece liners are approximately 5" x 11" and fit narrower diapers like newborn sizes and others as well.
Per popular request, these have unserged edges so they are less expensive, and don't have a seam to rub against the baby's bottom.
Care instructions: rinse after a dirty diaper and follow your normal wash routine as your cloth diapers.
Price is $8 for 16 liners
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.