Fleece Cloth Diaper Liners
Ever change your childs messy diapers and have trouble cleaning them off?
Do you dislike stains left on your cloth diapers? Have someone else change the diaper and then have trouble cleaning them off? Love cloth diapers but not like the poopy ones? Feel like you are wasting money in disposable liners?
Try my reusable fleece diaper liners!
Fleece diaper liners:
- allow urine to flow through to the diaper, but stop solids, or semi solids.
- reduce stains on your cloth diapers
- safe to use with diaper creams without ruining your cloth diapers*
- help keep moisture away from baby’s bottom
- last thru dozens of washes
- economical to toss if out and about
- good for the environment/reduces waste over disposable wipes
- leaves no lint/residue on childs bottom (after initial washes)
- no rough edges
- lightweight microfleece made of 100% polyester
2 sizes available:
Standard fleece liners are approximately 6" x 12" and fit most cloth diapers.
Small fleece liners are approximately 5" x 11" and fit narrower diapers like newborn sizes and others as well.
Per popular request, these have unserged edges so they are less expensive, and don't have a seam to rub against the baby's bottom. I have put my liners thru hundreds of washes and they still work great!
Care instructions: Wash before first use. Rinse after a dirty diaper and follow your normal wash routine as your cloth diapers. Beat if washed in hot water and dried in the dryer. For best results, avoid fabric softener as this may reduce absorbency.
*If using diaper creams, it may be best to wash separately from the cloth diapers to minimize transferring any cream onto the diaper.
All liners are shipped free.
$12 for 12 liners (1 print)
$20 for 24 liners (1 or 2 prints)
Due to the nature of this item, no returns or refunds will be allowed. If the item is truly defective, please contact me. Darker colors may need several washes more than lighter colors before the lint is fully gone. Drying in the dryer will also reduce the fluff still left on the liner from cutting.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.