Fleece Cloth Diaper Liners
Ever change your childs messy diapers and have trouble cleaning them off?
Do you dislike stains left on your cloth diapers? Have someone else change the diaper and then have trouble cleaning them off? Love cloth diapers but not like the poopy ones? Feel like you are wasting money in disposable liners?
Try my reusable fleece diaper liners!
I started making and using fleece diaper liners to :
- allow urine to flow through to the diaper, but stop solids, or semi solids.
- reduce stains on your cloth diapers
- safe to use with diaper creams and medications without ruining your cloth diapers
- help keep moisture away from baby’s bottom
- last thru dozens or more washes and stay soft with continued use.
- economical to toss if out and about
- fleece liners are finished along the edges (optional)
Standard fleece liners are approximately 6" x 13” and fit most cloth diapers. Sizes may vary slightly due to being a handmade item. Colors and fabric may vary slightly due to different dye lots and batches. Variety packs may include slightly different sizes varying up to an inch in length due to different batches made.
Care instructions: rinse after a dirty diaper and follow your normal wash routine as your cloth diapers. Liners dry quickly and can be hung to dry or placed in dryer without shrinking.
Price is $6 for 6 unfinished edges (raw) liners.
Price is $7 for 7 finished edged liners.
Due to the nature of the fabric, unfinished edges will not fray or come undone.
Liners are cut rectangular, and when chosen as a finished edge, edges will be rounded. Please allow an additional day if chosen as finished for shipping. Thank you!
*Check our my other listing with printed unfinished edges
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.